16 October 2020¶
- Docker: Inthe.am’s development and production environments have been containerized. You can now start up a development environment much more easily than before; see Setting up a Development Environment.
15 December 2018¶
- Bugwarrior support removed (see https://github.com/coddingtonbear/inthe.am/issues/303)
25 July 2015¶
- Bugwarrior: Bugwarrior is a tool that allows you to synchronize issues assigned to you from JIRA, Github, and other services with your Taskwarrior task list. Now, you can use Bugwarrior directly with Inthe.AM.
5 July 2015¶
- iCal feeds: In addition to our existing RSS and Pebble Cards feeds, you can now enable two iCal feeds showing the due dates or waiting dates of your tasks.
- (Public Beta) Trello Integration: By turning on this feature, Inthe.AM will create a new Trello board on your account, and will automatically synchronize changes between your Trello board, Inthe.AM and your local Taskwarrior task list. Relatedly, cancelled earlier Kanban Boards Project: #146 Kanban Board <https://github.com/coddingtonbear/inthe.am/issues/146>.
- Added Gitter channel <https://gitter.im/coddingtonbear/inthe.am> replacing the existing Freenode IRC channel.
- Altered the way synchronizations and task changes are announced within the system for triggering synchronizations to use Redis’ PubSub rather than periodically synchronizing and announcing newly-found events.
- Various changes to testing behavior to increase speed including enabling
fast-fail of tests, and installing Taskserver and Taskwarrior from
- Disabled full integration testing of the Google log-in process. Google has began requiring that the user walk through a verification process after signing-in, and the complexities involved in making a bot able to walk through that verification process outweighs the risks of the feature breaking.
- Began sending logging events to Loggly for easier analysis.
19 April 2015¶
- Non-local Sync: Synchronization with non-local taskservers was deprecated. See #167: Deprecate synchronization using non-local Taskservers for more information.
19 February 2015¶
16 February 2015¶
- (Private Beta) Team Kanban Boards: Added configurable Kanban Board functionality allowing teams to collaborate on shared tasks. Completes Phase 1 of #146 Kanban Board.
- Updated sync behavior in a few fundamental ways:
- Inthe.AM will automatically synchronize local user task lists as sync events are seen in the Taskserver logs.
- Rather than periodically initiating a sync while connected to the status stream; simply waits for head changes from the synchronization operation finished in the above step.
- Users using non-local Taskservers will no longer have access to streaming task information, and will instead need to click the ‘Refresh’ button to synchronize tasks.
- Removed functionality allowing one to disable the task update stream. Very few users were using the functionality allowing one to disable it.
- Synchronization using non-local Taskservers will be disabled after 1 April 2015. Configuring an existing account to synchronize with a non-local Taskserver will be disabled in the near future. See #167: Deprecate synchronization using non-local Taskservers for more information.
30 January 2015¶
- Attachment annotations: New attachments will now add annotations containing a link to the uploaded attachment in S3; this makes it easier to access your annotations when using Taskwarrior clients other than Inthe.AM.
- Automatic SMS arguments: You can now specify default tags and attributes for incoming SMS messages; this makes it easy for you to make sure you can those messages you wrote while on a bumpy bus or train so you can clean up those tasks later.
18 January 2015¶
- Completed #133: “Switch from using one-off $.ajax requests to using promises.”.
- Completed #132: “Show loading animation when performing XHRs from the configuration page.”.
- Completed #131: “Display returned errors rather than a generic error message when interacting with the configuration page.”.